Unofficial Mills

Sara Cox gives birth to baby Renee

yorkieboy

Radio 1 DJ Sara Cox has given birth to a girl, it's been confirmed.

The new arrival, who has been named Renee, was delivered at 0830 on Friday 12 March with the family said to be doing well.

The 35-year-old former breakfast show host already has two other children - Lola, who's five years old and Isaac, who's two.

She recently admitted on air to Chris Moyles that she was keen to give birth and joked about the size of her bump.

"It's massive, it's pretty big," she said. "It's like I'm hiding the Pennines under here."

Congratulations! No doubt she's off for a McDonalds now ;)

Yes, I totally agree. It was stated 'tongue in cheek', but tongue in cheek posting IS a hard thing to get across to the masses, particularly if their name begins with the letter 'C'.

She's actually my very favourite DJ of them all, so I couldn't care less if she came out starkers.

But I am just making an observation in general: big boots + leggings don't go together (fact)... I shall never adopt this particular look.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

Yes, I totally agree. It was stated 'tongue in cheek', but tongue in cheek posting IS a hard thing to get across to the masses, particularly if their name begins with the letter 'C'.

Ah well if that was the case then I apologise but may I suggest for future tongue in cheek or sarcasting posting the use of a :D or maybe even a :P

She's actually my very favourite DJ of them all, so I couldn't care less if she came out starkers.

Behing Moyles and Mills she is mine as well. Will me her when she's off.

I shall never adopt this particular look.

Niether will I.

ChrisHewgill.jpg