Unofficial Mills

Spend time with the Chris Moyles team

Jono

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm in limbo with the show right now. I just can't motivate myself to bother to listen on the iPlayer. I used to listen as soon as it was uploaded and now I'm lucky if I even remember to try. I heard bits of last week - the banter, as always, was good. The "Who am I" game is ok but will outstay its welcome very quickly. And nothing is making me want to hear it.

I feel, sadly, that the show may have jumped the shark with me.

I'm in limbo with the show right now. I just can't motivate myself to bother to listen on the iPlayer. I used to listen as soon as it was uploaded and now I'm lucky if I even remember to try. I heard bits of last week - the banter, as always, was good. The "Who am I" game is ok but will outstay its welcome very quickly. And nothing is making me want to hear it.

I feel, sadly, that the show may have jumped the shark with me.

Now you see I think I can see where you're coming from - you're comparing it to classic Moyles. I haven't had much opportunity the last 12 months to listen to Moyles live and I've just had the opportunity to hear a lot recently. From my perspective I think it's great radio and still nothing like anything else you'd hear in the UK on the radio. So right now I'm a very happy customer but I think for a long term consistent listener there is probably elements that have been watered down and disappoint.

I think I'm probably UM's most intelligent person (fact people). So many brain cells, my mind may explode. In fact, it's scary!! :hahaha:

May I remind you two, I now have an award for posting (bronze award in the UM winners category for BLOGS). Next year, it will hopefully be GOLD.

Watch & learn, Juggy & Stig - watch + learn. :-) Want posting tips?? Ask me!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

I think I'm probably UM's most intelligent person (fact people). So many brain cells, my mind may explode. In fact, it's scary!! :hahaha:

May I remind you two, I now have an award for posting (bronze award in the UM winners category for BLOGS). Next year, it will hopefully be GOLD.

Watch & learn, Juggy & Stig - watch + learn. :-) Want posting tips?? Ask me!!

Again, no, it's an internet forum. I'll refrain.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

Want posting tips?? Ask me!!

How can anyone not take you up on this? You wouldn't believe how often I've wondered how to write shitty Heat-style thread titles for posts that are as interesting as watching a dog lick its own balls, or how to take innocent posts the wrong way and end up rambling incessantly like a neurotic spinster mentally unhinging as the words spew onto the page, or how to alienate as many people on a forum - especially if they work for Radio One - as humanly possible in such a short space of time.

We have so much to learn from your wisdom.