Unofficial Mills

Westwood for Big Brother?

Jono

Tim Westwood claimed today he has been asked to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The Radio 1 DJ and TV presenter has now asked his fans whether he should go on the show.

The rap aficionado wrote on social networking site Twitter: ''Just been asked to go on CBB! Should I ask for time off from the radio?''

Westwood, 52, is known to be a fan of Big Brother and has appeared as a guest on spin-off show Big Brother's Little Brother in the past.

Meanwhile, former Hollywood Madam Heidi Fleiss, who was jailed for running a prostitution ring in the US, has spent most of her time in the house so far in bed asleep. This afternoon she told housemates she has not bothered to unpack.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/culture/tvandradio/big-brother/6937931/Tim-Westwood-invited-onto-Celebrity-Big-Brother.html

The Sun is a bit behind and only just picked up on it:

TIM Westwood has claimed he's been asked to enter the Celebrity Big Brother house.

The Radio 1 DJ asked his fans on Twitter whether he should go on the show.

He wrote: "Just been asked to go on CBB! Should I ask for time off from the radio?"

The presenter, 52, has appeared as a guest on spin-off show Big Brother's Little Brother in the past.

Meanwhile, Abi Titmuss and Heather Mills both revealed they had turned down big-bucks deals to go on the reality show.

Sir Paul McCartney's ex-wife claimed she'd been offered a whopping £350,000 to feature on the current series, but opted for this year's Dancing On Ice instead.

james_ryder.png

He's working tomorrow, meaning he can't go into the house tonight.

I assume so - although he could have prerecorded it - unless you've got read otherwise.

However, it seems all unlikely. He's been too open about it.

Might have already been mentioned, but although his Wikipedia says that he may be destined for CBB, it's grammatically incorrect.

Westwood is thought to be appearing as a contestant in the latest series of Celebrity Big Brother. He announced on his twitter page buy* saying
"Radio 1 management has agreed to let me have 10 days off work starting Monday!"

*That, in this context, should be "by".

samozzy.png