Unofficial Mills

2010 News Predictions

Chippy

2009...Many celebrities died, most famously Michael Jackson.

The news was full of other big stories.

BUT...

What will happen in 2010, post your predictions. (Nothing Radio1 related please!!)

Mine include:

• America will be attacked by terrorists.
  • At least a couple of shootings at the 2010 World Cup.
  • Price William gets engaged.
  • Jono knighted due to his services at UM and it turns out Viv is really the Queen.

So at least some happy things to look forward to :)

Happy new year everyone!

2010newyear_colour.preview.jpg

Y4Ar5.png

not long to go now anyway as the world will end on 21st december 2012 :eek:

in 2010;

there will be some sort of attack in the UK, (London, Birmingham, Manchester)

a attack either on USA soil or a embassy,

Iran to go nuclear, Israel or USA to do some sort of strike against Iran,

some sort of big disaster in the world, earthquake, hurricane, flood,

UK credit rating downgraded from AAA status,

Labour government booted out,

Tony bLiar to be tried for war crimes (we can all hope),

Australia vote on leaving the Commonwealth (due to Charlie boy being a idiot & future king),

England get knocked out of the semi's in the world cup,

a bomb or similar to go off at the world cup,

Ares I or Ares V fails on the launch pad,

all those seem to be a bit negative :( sorry

would like something nice to happen for Jono, but he won't get knighted by the queen as she is to much of a meenie.

:)

Quite big improvements to the economy, but not enough to pull us out of recession

Lots more extreme weather

Conservatives will come to power and do absolutely diddley squat.

Russia will claim we've done something to annoy them and cut off our fuel

Some sort of attack on western society from the middle east

Dubai will be deserted when all the Arab's fail on their loans, leaving a rather expensive wasteland.

You are joking aren't you?

nope, have you never heard of the 2012 phenomenon ?

The 2012 phenomenon comprises a range of eschatological beliefs which posit that cataclysmic or transformative events will occur on December 21 or December 23, 2012, which is said to be the end-date of a 5,125-year-long Mayan Long Count calendar. These beliefs may derive in part from archaeoastronomical speculation, alternative interpretations of mythology, numerological constructions, or alleged prophecies from extraterrestrial beings.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2012_phenomenon

i really hope it involves extraterrestrial beings :D

i don't really believe that 'worlds gonna end mumbo-jumbo' but if it were to end, aliens would be the best way & knowing that we are not alone in the universe would be so cool, also we would be able to go down fighting :slap:

nope, have you never heard of the 2012 phenomenon ?

i really hope it involves extraterrestrial beings :D

i don't really believe that 'worlds gonna end mumbo-jumbo' but if it were to end, aliens would be the best way & knowing that we are not alone in the universe would be so cool, also we would be able to go down fighting :slap:

I have heard of it, but it's a load of rubbish, so well done for not actually believing in it!

ChrisHewgill.jpg

They will attempt another attack on the united states again, maybe on the scale of 9/11. If they fail with that I can see something happening to birmingham over here, the canals aren't very well protected and lead right into the city centre. Let's hope the likes of the CIA or mi5 can find it out before it happens.

On a lighter note. England will go to the world cup with owen coming off the bench to fire us on, until we get knocked out in the quater finals by Portugal. Whilst capello blames anybody but himself.

on the grid.

Well let's see....1) The US will not experience a terrorist attack on the scale of 9/11 but a European Capital will experience a major attack (unfortunately)...2) The economy will slowly recover worldwide...3) There will be a sad ocassion that will visit the Royal Family...4) The world will not end in 2012...5) I will win the lotto!!!!!!

There will be a security scare in the Commonwealth Games

There will be a shock match result in the World Cup

We'll be out of recession by the end of the year

Unfortunately the Tories will win the General Election (and I'll probably be so annoyed I'll emigrate)

Most of the airwaves throughout the year will be filled with awful pop songs

And Chelsea will bottle the league and we'll win :P

kyliewilson.png

The CIA will be on to Jono soon with all these predictions of 'major' terrorist attacks and an attack on President Obama.
You are so right!

Maybe UnofficialMills Towers will get raided :o

CIA :giggle: come on if you think your hard enough :bah:

the CIA are cool & nothing to worry about, i met a CIA agent a few years ago nice bloke, he was always in & out of Russia so my grandad said (who knew him) when i met him of course Area-51 had to some up in conversation :hahaha: he said he had never heard of it though.

it's the FBI you wanna watch out for :doubt: anyway Jono is right about Obama.