Unofficial Mills

Garrido: Will I replace Chappers? Wait and see!

Jono

I think if Garrido does replace Chappers it will be done slowly over time just like Becky started off as 'Becky off of the office'.

Don't get me wrong Chappers has done a great job with Scott over the years but if Scott ever wants to get Breakfast for more than a year basis he needs to change the team before the move so they are on form and used to each other when it happens.

Well...i just hope Garrido is up for some prank calls and won't need the voice changer like Becky to keep it together!

''is Dave1 the real Dave ? '' E*F*4*L

I think there might be some new newsbeat or should I say sportbeat people, I can't think of who was last in or new newsreaders comming in.

Tulip may be in for a bigger role as shes already some what of a team member although she is a she. Or maybe Lloyd may be chappers replacement :)

Sam

Over at five live there is alison mitchell and some other girl caroline, who was quite outgoing - she is the girl who does the non league stuff for bbc london, then bloke wise there is jamie broughton, tim peach, ben jacob and george riley who are all pretty decent so with andy and garrido too they wont be short of options - but carrie may not take too much time off and garrido might just read through mills into the late newsbeat so they may not need new faces! exciting times indeed!

Over at five live there is alison mitchell and some other girl caroline, who was quite outgoing - she is the girl who does the non league stuff for bbc london, then bloke wise there is jamie broughton, tim peach, ben jacob and george riley who are all pretty decent so with andy and garrido too they wont be short of options - but carrie may not take too much time off and garrido might just read through mills into the late newsbeat so they may not need new faces! exciting times indeed!

It won't be Ben Jacobbs as he has been dropped by the BBC due to his conduct on one of his shifts on 5 Live and it won't be George Riley as he will be working on Gabby Logan new 5 live show in the new year

• 2 weeks later...