Unofficial Mills

Facebook: Farmville

Ad

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Eugh Farmville. I hate it, fills my feed. I'm not remotely bothered if one of my friend adopted that black sheep. I couldn't believe it when my brothers friend was round and said "Oh can I go on facebook? My crops are about ready and I need maximum harvest because there's special fruit this weekend" I died a little bit inside that day.

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Eugh Farmville. I hate it, fills my feed. I'm not remotely bothered if one of my friend adopted that black sheep. I couldn't believe it when my brothers friend was round and said "Oh can I go on facebook? My crops are about ready and I need maximum harvest because there's special fruit this weekend" I died a little bit inside that day.

Oh dear. That's a bit sad. :(

507033771.183.1247039672.png

• 4 weeks later...

I was forced into using Farcebook, I dont particularly like it and those stupid things dont help the cause, I dont mind being told when someone has something to say but I dont need to know when they are growing fictional vegetables!

Its not jst Farmville, its all of those irritating things. Ban them and have the people who came up with the idea shot by firing squad :|

Not impressed with censorship