Unofficial Mills

Your snaps from the musical!

Jono

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah the pictures turned out well! It's great looking at them again and remembering all the fun. :)

Great pics Sal...apart from the one of me. Oh dear, I look like a mutant.

Well, I did try to persuade you but you just wouldn't listen! ;)

I know and it's the worst thing I've ever done!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Aww you should have, he's so sweet.

I know :( We chatted to him so long the first night that I thought it would be weird to go "oh by the way can I get a picture" then was determined I would ask the second night but when he was chatting to us outside and his sister and friends were there I didn't want to ask then either, then it was too late :( Hopefully there will be a next time..... :confused:

glitzy.jpg

What fantastic photos Kirsty. Wish we'd been there, but almost feel we had courtesy of these. Thank you for putting them all up.

3 costume changes though?! Haha. I know you were there for 2 nights.

Love the one of you sandwiched between Chappers and TOWDS and the one with Joe. What a cutie. He's going to go far that one.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

All these pics are ace, guys - god love the internet given that I forgot my camera. Kirsty I love the one where my head looks really small, haha!!

So glad you and Jo managed to get more tickets for last night, what a turnaround! And I wish TOTDS had filmed Chappers' reaction to 'that' song...