Unofficial Mills

Your snaps from the musical!

Jono

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the group photos, the guy in the middle is the actor who plays Rob the slimy boss, and of course there's Joe on the end who plays Scott in the musical.

The lady in the bottom picture is the posh radio 4 lady. I officially love her!

Ty, only didn't know who the curly 'boss' one was, and who is the blonde woman in some of them?

Y4Ar5.png

I didn't take any pictures :( Meant to take my camera last night but forgot it :( Did get a wee pic with Scott on my phone tho! Yay! (He even turned down his glass of Pinot from Sam the Internet Guy till he had his picture taken!! Now that is fan dedication!!).

Kirsty also got one of the two of us with Chappers. Soooooo handsome!! Can't wait to see that one on the PC sized screen Kirsty ;)

post-734-145327874828_thumb.jpg

glitzy.jpg

The one with PR4L and Paula!!

The clue is in the number 4 there.

I wanted to look a bit more enthusiastic than doing the same pose every time.

She was like "I hope that's not a rude sign you're doing!" - haha.

You look sooo happy, jono... well done. Why are you holding up 4 fingers though?

In honour of Posh Radio 4 Lady (aka PR4L) I presume. We're fortunate it wasn't someone from Radio 1. That finger gesture could've been a bit vulgar!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.