New television advert for the show

Jono

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I don't like the ad. Sorry. If you want to get people listening, why not include some funny clips from the show instead of having Scott looking like some kind of drunk toy soldier? Just odd.

I imagine it looked better with the other presenters dressed up in a Harry Potter style.

I'm sure I saw the Zane one on TV quite a while back, was that released before? I'm not really a fan of the ad either. If I were doing it I would have done something around Yalding house but hey, the big BBC director bright spark who made that knows more than a youtuber right?

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

I'm sure I saw the Zane one on TV quite a while back, was that released before? I'm not really a fan of the ad either. If I were doing it I would have done something around Yalding house but hey, the big BBC director bright spark who made that knows more than a youtuber right?

You totally should have done the adverts for them. ;)

Yeah, but if you'd never listened to Scott show, that really doesn't tell you anything about him or The Scott Mills Show. It's all (bad) style, but no real substance.

Pretty much. It's like the Cadbury's advert with the gorilla playing drums. It didn't make anyone want to buy some chocolate; it just made everyone wonder how cool it'd be to play drums with a gorilla whilst downloading songs by Phil Collins.

The only thing controversial about it is that it's shit, essentially.

Pretty much. It's like the Cadbury's advert with the gorilla playing drums. It didn't make anyone want to buy some chocolate; it just made everyone wonder how cool it'd be to play drums with a gorilla whilst downloading songs by Phil Collins.

The only thing controversial about it is that it's shit, essentially.

The Cadbury's advert was actually incredibly good for their sales. IIRC They had just had a lot of bad press about salmonella poisoning and the advert.

Anyhow the fact that it is still known as the cadbury advery shows it has worked. Their sales also increased after the ad by 5%.

The Cadbury's advert was actually incredibly good for their sales. IIRC They had just had a lot of bad press about salmonella poisoning and the advert.

Anyhow the fact that it is still known as the cadbury advery shows it has worked. Their sales also increased after the ad by 5%.

Continuing on this Cadbury's bit... What happened after the eyebrows and airport one? The latter one was really very awful in my opinion, but I liked the eyebrows, though Gorilla was best overall.

samozzy.png