Unofficial Mills

FAO: Scott Mills & Team

Viv

I think it officially stinks that most of this fansite have wound up with no tickets to the musical. Many of the younger ones in particular log on here every day, and love to discuss everything possible, even the most mundane things.

However, when it comes to ticket allocations, it is almost invariably the most random people who get to go to Shows, and, I'm quite certain, the people who will simply be attending out of curiosity, and nothing beyond that.

This is the polite version.

Please don't get mad, Jono!! I just felt a need to express myself!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

At least Jono and Steph have tickets. I agree with your sentiments though Viv, as I have mentioned elsewhere on the forum.

I am pretty angry too that certain dedicated UM members do not have tickets. This is mainly because I know that if they did, they would actually turn up and appreciate the show.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Sadly I feel the emphasis was basically on packing the theatre and not about who turns up. As long as they have an audience for the online content I feel that's all that mattered.

That said I do not disagree with how the tickets were done (maybe because I got a pair) but it seemed better than a lottery and because Scott didn't mention it heavily it meant the forgetful listeners forgot by 4.30 that it was happening.

I think we're quite lucky to have several people going from the website so it shows that the idea was pretty successful although it's very unfortunate that some people were unable to get online at this time to get them.

Incidentally who did want tickets who could go? I know kizmok did.

Do you think all the stuff will remain on-line for the entire week, or do you have to watch there and then?

It'll be recorded and most their videos stay on the website don't they? I don't think it'll be iPlayer style and I defo don't think they'll stream it live. Remember all the problems they had with Beccy cam? We'll still be getting audio 20 minutes after the show has finished!

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Incidentally who did want tickets who could go? I know kizmok did.

Me too :( I can go any of the nights as Edinburgh is just an hour from me! My best mate and I both tried as soon as it turned 4:30 but neither of us were able to get any :(

The annoying thing is, neither of us can go through during the day to the ticket booth thing as neither of us have any holidays left or we would have done that and made the day of it.

Maybe they could do an extra night just for UM ;)

glitzy.jpg

i couldn't have gone anyway, however i do think that a couple of tickets could have been made available to long term UM members who wanted to go.

anyway as compensation i think that Jono should be able to put up some behind the scenes stuff here on UM & also get to interview Scott & Becky :)

:)