Unofficial Mills

Big Weekend Webcams

Guest inxces4308

Guest inxces4308

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1/bigweekend/2009/webcams/

May 08, 2009 - BBC Radio 1 is to offer live web cam coverage of One Big Weekend festival via six webcams across the site. They include the 'Beckycam' which will be set up in the backstage area.

There’s also the self-explanatory 'Side of stage' cam on the main stage, the 'Deckscam' on the DJ booth of the outdoor stage as well as lenses trained on the Live Lounge tent, the New Music Trust stage and one that offers an overview of the whole site.

All of the cams will go live on the BBC Radio 1 website from 11am on Saturday morning.

Good, they are live early tomorrow :)

I suppose all dodgy captures can go in this thread!

This is Webcam HQ:

c99z.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest inxces4308

The webcams have now come back online and the 'wide angle' and 'beckycam' seem to be the onlys ones online at the moment.

I think its all going online at 11am. :)

I may be wrong, but I just get the feeling that all cams will have Radio 1 output so you won't be able to choose stuff to watch live. Unfortunately.

I may be wrong, it's just a guess, hunch, etc.

I've got the same hunch as well :( They probably can't risk someone like Dizzie swearing :P

Being trying to get answer to my q on Beckycam but no luck thus far :(:P

Guest inxces4308
turning into a bit of a disaster,webcams don't work,the txt weekend to 81199 have'nt recieved one message yet,live lounge meant to be exclusives for people who can't attend,yet they have an audience

Its abit early to start calling it a disaster.

The thing about 81119, I don't even know what your talking about with that. Its not been mentioned anywhere how many texts they get and the Big Weekend site dosn't have a text bubble.

The problems have to happen, its the way we get better things. Even with all the tests they will have done they can't know exactly whats going to happen. Power cuts, more users than they thought, server failures, etc...

EDIT - Weather is apparently causing the problems.