23rd February to 27th February 2009

Jono

• Replies 323
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Ha love that ad from Zane:"To celebrate the return of Jo Whiley U2 will be joining her exclusively in the Live Lounge."

Yeah, right. More like:"To advertise the release of a new album that not too many people are particularly keen on..."

PS. Can I go and beat up Tinchy Stryder? If I hear "I'm sorry I 'misleaded' you" one more time, I might just... do something violent! It's bloody 'mislead/misled', idiot! I know that doesn't scan, get over it!

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Nope. Not Richard Hammond. That Saturday night show he does is pretty shit as was the 5 O'Clock show he did with one of Mel and Sue.

How dare ye! Total Wipeout is ameezin'! :P

Well I watched it cos it was the only thing on before TV Burp, it's no Hole in the Wall. It's funny that Hammond is no where near the actual set.

I looooove this song now, just realised it yesterday when the Surgery ended and I was falling asleep.