MissCorsham

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why DO you block Aled.info people Viv? they're a lovely bunch of people :P
**vomits** It's only really a couple of people, i.e. Yudster, S4B I don't wish any contact with, but blocking people (and related people) from the 2 sites cuts down on amounts of information being fed back. I have a sense it would become a problem judging by past experiences. I've got a couple of people from cm.net on twitter, but only the nice ones!! lol And on msn too, who tell me lots of juicy, yummy gossip!!

You can follow me, because I would recognise you from this Site!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

still cannot up-date Tweetdeck :x is it best if i uninstall it & install the new version in-stead of updating it ?

im asking because im concerned that as the update won't work a install of the new version won't work either, the Adobe AIR has just updated itself also.

:)

I like Twitter for I can never be bothered to account fully for my daily activities in an essay-length blog that I think very few people would actually care to read anyway; 'micro-blogging' is probably more suited to people who would otherwise write objectively on all other platforms, that is, people who wouldn't write a personal blog but prefer to write about non-personal subjects such as politics i.e. me. That probably isn't the same for everyone but for me Twitter is the only outlet which I'm comfortable with where I can deliver a (very!) succinct and truncated detail of my life without having to expand upon it in an 800-word blog.

I have many qualms with Facebook and MySpace, least not receiving friend requests from underlings at secondary school with whom I held/hold a strong disaffection. And Christ the bloody maintenance of the profiles too. Urgh.

ahhaha

loser shane richmond

moaning about Twitter http://blogs.telegraph.co.uk/shane_richmond/blog/2009/03/27/russell_brand_is_the_biggest_twitter_tool_says_holy_moly when he has his own Twitter http://twitter.com/shanerichmond

i like the comments on the telegraph page above :hahaha:

I really don't know what this Twitter thing is all about. I haven't bothered to find out despite it being mentioned everywhere. Obviously, I realise that it's some kind of computer based social networking tool but how it differs from what went before eludes me. Maybe I am too old to twitter and should stick at what I do best: posting malicious comments on DT
I always thought Russell Brand to be a prize Twit not a Twitter (whatever that is).

:)