Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills in Skins Series 3

popbitcher

• 5 weeks later...

I like that the E4 voiceover even mentioned Scott Mills. She well wants him. I'm pissed so Scott might look better in Skins this way.

Ooh one minute and he's already on it. Typical, it's got camp written all over it this television show. I'd quite like him to make a full series out of that show though.

Also I like that the television cuts his head off when they're watching it from home so all you see is a bald head and his ears.

Doesn't appear to be available in England either. Might be a problem Jono? Could be my computer though, in which case I'll have to await the return of my lovely geek.;)

It seems to be certain ISPs as Ellie's doesn't work but then again she can't see the iPlayer. Even though she's on AOL like me. It's stupid really as the BBC have always took the policy that it only will get more people watching across the globe. With Channel 4 they don't see it that way :confused:

Maybe I'll get around it when I next upload a newer version without the term 'Skins'. Hmmm...

Your video, Radio 1's Scott Mills - Skins, may have audiovisual content that is owned or licensed by Channel 4.

As a result, your video has been blocked in these locations:

Guernsey, Ireland, Isle of Man, Jersey, United Kingdom

Idiots. It's not like it's a whole show. That said if those outside of the UK can watch it'll help those without 40D. Watch it here instead:

Unofficial Mills >> Downloads >> Video >> Scott Mills appears on Skins