Unofficial Mills

Worst Track Of 2008

E*F*4L

I'm really surprised you don't like the Killers' Human (shock).

Worst track: hmm... let's see... There is one that is currently on the playlist, in which a guy is singing about cheese in the middle of it... something like, "I tried to get her cheddar". That line just takes me out, it really does : like a knife being scraped across a plate. Dreadful.

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

that kid rock track that was like sweet home allerbarma.

Oh yeah, I forgot about that one, I STILL hear it in French supermarkets sometimes, it drives me crazy.

Was the 'hand in the cookie jar' one by Gym Class Heroes? Yeah, I never liked that much either.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I'm really surprised you don't like the Killers' Human (shock).

Worst track: hmm... let's see... There is one that is currently on the playlist, in which a guy is singing about cheese in the middle of it... something like, "I tried to get her cheddar". That line just takes me out, it really does : like a knife being scraped across a plate. Dreadful.

Wiley ft. Daniel Merryweather - Cash In My Pocket

;)

*off topic* I like it *off topic*

That song that goes "Heart broken" with some chavs in a street. erguh.

That's T2

Maybe Ida Maria - I like you so much better when your naked. Her second (attempt at a) single was worse but I cant remember what it was called. I don't know how she managed to pull out a record contract, she's beyond awful when you hear her live.

Totally agree E*F*4L- I don't get why everyong seems to like Human so much- it doesn't have the rousing, anthemic feel that for me is classis Killers (and I would consdier myself a Killers fan)

For me the worst song of the year has to be Better in Time by Leona- just dreadful and so overplayed on my local radio station- I actually liked the B-side Footprints in the Sand but that never got played. Although it was for charity...

I also severely dislike Viva La Vida by Coldplay.

caitlynmac.png