Unofficial Mills

Greg James' Christmas Day show

Jessica Lares

I get the feeling there won't be anything left of Jo Whiley's Live Lounge by the time she returns.

They've figured that they should go ahead and buy this one type of oven, as to not worry the health and safety people. They were about to do it at a listener's house but no engineer would be available probably!

Well, If we needed more proof that Greg lives at radio 1... :P

Still, hes doing exceptionally well isn't he, Hes had a great start to his radio career, got bags of personality, and must be beginning to earn a bundle! Nice.

I know! I'm dying of envy

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Yet more dedication to the big show there.

I think its a huge shame he's on when he is, he'd be very good on during the daytime. i'll definitly be listening to this, but i think it'll be on the headphones as i'll be having 2 christmases this year and will no doubt have plenty rubbish tv to watch

Not impressed with censorship

Why is it a shame?

I think there is the option to move one day, I don't think that Greg James has to stay on Early Breakfast for ever. Everyone starts there, even the greats: Fearne and Reggie.

Speaking of which I seem to remember Fearne and Reggie on Christmas Day live two years ago? That was quite enjoyable.

Could have been three - I just recall videoing the family opening presents and having their voices in the background for a lot of it!

Why is it a shame?

I just think its a shame because he's a brilliant DJ and i listen to him a lot (i get woken up by him in the mornings and hear him at work/driving into work) and obviously the early risers like myself are the only people who generally get to hear him unless he's covering for scott when he's covering for chris/on holiday.

He's a man who clearly loves his job and puts a lot of work in so it would just be nice to think that more people could listen to him instead of missing out

Not impressed with censorship