Unofficial Mills

Scott Cam

Hazrold

Yep, the alarm was 113 decibels apparently!! Scott actually believed Moyles & team were in his house, broadcasting from downstairs.

Today, I can't access the Scottcam at all. The program is totally not responding. :-(

Oh dear! Not good...

113 is well loud! Lol

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

• Replies 631
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

It didn't actually come across as being particularly loud on the radio, but to actually be there, I imagine it must have been awful. Scott came across actually as being already awake, and just playing along with the game.

He's going to be so tired by the end of the week lol

Woah look! It's DJ Drew!

It was fun when Moyles failed to scare Scott with the loud alarm this morning but scared him rather a lot by saying he was downstairs. :D

I'm looking forward to seeing Scott do Treasure Hunt in a minute!

Fake tan in the bathroom :)

Keep getting rainbow effect on headcam :(

Prisoner Cell Block H DVD aww :)

I think that might be Pinot Grigio in the fridge?

UM is a nice place

:rolleyes: sure...

so what do you think scotts gonna get up too this afternoon? Prisoner Cell Block H while drinking a nice glass of Wine? :P

And tanning himself. I had my bag ont he table in english and was hiding behind it with the radio on listening to Coxy playing treasure hunt with Scott :P

The geek formally known as Scott Mills Guru

Am I the only one who can't hear newsbeat

oh wait its come back on

this is something I noticed yesterday - when Scott is on, you don't always hear stuff from the main studios, like newsbeat and Scott talking to annie from Radio 1 last night, when listening to Autocam. I couldn't say why though.

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Maybe for video/audio sync reasons - the autocam could be using the audio feed that goes to Radio 1, and the reason you might hear a bit of repeating audio the second it changes over to say, Newsbeat, is because they might be fading to the Radio 1 output feed, which as they're taking that from Broadcasting House or whatever, it takes time for that to get to Scott's place, where the cameras are all being run from.

BritishGaming.co.uk | SciFi.co.uk

JonathanEx has it spot on. I have two feeds - one is just Radio 1 output (on a DAB radio I'm afraid, hence the 1sec delay) and the other feed is Scott's desk downstairs. Outside of 4-7pm, I have it set to the DAB. But during Scott's show, I have it set to the desk feed to improve the sync. However, I have to fade the DAB back up again to get Newsbeat. And... sometimes I forget to do it :(

Oh hi Sam - nice to see you here. *waves* :)

I made a huge pot of chili for dinner - just couldn't resist after seeing how good Fraser's chili was looking when I left for the shop - I put bacon in mine though, not beef.

Are Scouting for Girls going to record answers to questions they get asked on the text so we can all hear them tomorrow?

I don't know if I'll be watching Team America - I have it on DVD and can recite it backwards. It's a brilliant film though, worth seeing again and again. :D

UM is a nice place