• New on Unofficial Mills

Hazrold

Scott Cam

This sounds a bit like The Family on Channel 4. They did that for six months. And that's pretty darn entertaining...

Haha, we'll have to lull him into it so that he forgets about the cameras. No way we'll see the real Scott, unless it turns off at 9 or something...

I really like The Family too, it would be quite funny to watch Scott come home while his flatmate is having a party, and then just go to bed :P

I think it sounds like an amazing idea.

And come on, does Scott really think nobody would watch it? I mean, here's a whole forum dedicated to him, I think we would be interested ;)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

My girlfriend just said "maybe we should just end it now..." :P

Why is Scott complaining? After all it is ALL about him!

Oh yeah. She still needs her revenge

The one who doesn't speak is viewing this thread, Hi Emlyn!

She's had her revenge already technically. Think it was the paintballing. His karma is clear as far as Jo is concerned.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Doesn't the flatmate and girlfriend stay at home all the time now? That's a bit worrying about what they get up to...