Unofficial Mills

Scott's October Holiday

Jono

Beccy mentioned that Scott is taking two weeks off after his Great North Run marathon (presumably to recover!)

So that means he'll be off from Monday 6th October 2008 to Monday 20th October 2008. No word yet on who will cover the show.

I suppose with Sara covering for Jo Whiley that it'll between Nihal and Greg James to takeover.

Beccy mentioned that Scott is taking two weeks off after his Great North Run marathon (presumably to recover!)

So that means he'll be off from Monday 6th October 2008 to Monday 20th October 2008. No word yet on who will cover the show.

I suppose with Sara covering for Jo Whiley that it'll between Nihal and Greg James to takeover.

Well we all know that 9 out of 10 times it will be Nihal, because they wont give us what we want :(

GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG.

I feel I have made my feelings known. No offence I like a bit of Nihal but I loved Greg last time he was on and I don't get to hear him anywhere near as much as I'd like.

ChrisHewgill.jpg

GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG GREG.

I feel I have made my feelings known. No offence I like a bit of Nihal but I loved Greg last time he was on and I don't get to hear him anywhere near as much as I'd like.

And I agree! :D.

awhh... I think Becky by itself wouldbe funny. or maybe a whole three hours of TOWDS... by himself. maybe the head of security?

anyone but Chappers and scott mills gold >_< (Even though I like chappers, him by himself just doesn't work, he needs someone to bounce off or something like that I guess)

I guess greg will do, it is only two weeks after all :P

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CancerForTheCure

As much as I love Nihal (especially after he did my Freshers' :D) I'm glad it's Greg as I don't really get to listen to him that often whereas Nihal is on every time I switch my radio on ;) So I can listen to him whenever.

Guest CancerForTheCure
Again, like last year, Scott is off right when I actually go to Scotland and get to listen without being on my laptop. But Greg's lovely as well, I guess it's alright then :)

looks like he's avoiding you :D

looks like he's avoiding you :D

Yeah, probably, haha. But again, it's only the first Friday of my trip, the second week he's there and I'll make sure to listen.

For some reason my mum thinks it's a rather good show as well, so she's agreed to let me listen to Radio 1, even though she's 51 and not really "supposed" to listen to Scott.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Looking forward to Greg over the next coupld of weeks. Although Scott is the man, its nice for Greg to be let loose during daylight hours for more than a day at a time. Does anybodsy know if Mark and Beccy will be on with him as well like the other week, or is he gonna be goin it alone like his early breakfast show?

All I can say is I'm eternally grateful that R1 got Max back from 1Xtra and didnt stick nick bloody grimshaw on like they did once before, listening to teh radio at work was sheer hell when that happened

The only downside is no daily podcasts (unless they fancy doin it just for us ;)) cos they're ideal when theres nothing on the tv

Not impressed with censorship