Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills Platinum

Jono

In case you've not heard some old Scott Mills before you can listen back here to Scott playing out clips of him drunk after the BRITs on early breakfast and clips of Scott from his Power FM days.

mooncheeks.jpg

Scott Mills: Moon Cheeks - Aged 16

GWR_pumpkin.jpg

Scott Mills: Bristol Journal - 5th November 1993

But I've just received some extra content on tape you'll not have heard before - some tapes from 1993 back when he worked at GWR Bristol. Expecting a Bristolian accent? You'll be shockingly surprised...

1. Scott advertises an event on local radio.

2. Even back in the 90s Scott loved a good innuendo.

3. Scott looks at a story about a comet in the news.

4. A listener names a fish after Scott.

5. Scott talks more about 'Scott Mills' the fish.

6. Young Mills talks weather and win a new chocolate bar!

7. Scott's lost pet feature. He sounds so sympathetic...

8. A local radio quiz - the Manic Minute. Plus amazing alarm clocks...

9. Scott talks El Dorado and disses the BBC!

10. A TV dilemma - Gladiators or Noel Edmonds?

Clips don't seem to be working in Windows Media Player so try and use Quick Time, iTunes or Real Player.

Click here to listen to Chappers playing out our clips on Monday's show

Erm, isn't the Cadbury's chocolate that is "like a twix on the outside and like a flake on the inside" actually a Twirl, not a Time Out... Oops!

Haha! I've listened to that several times and couldn't remember for the love of god where he got that description from.

"Cadbury Time Out is a chocolate based snack introduced in 1992 in the UK and 1995 in Australia, consisting of two wafer fingers covered in chocolate, similar in concept to a Twix. Unlike the Twix however, the Time Out is on a wafer base (not biscuit), has no caramel and the chocolate coating is smooth. The Time Out bar includes a thin layer of Flake Chocolate."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Time_Out_(chocolate)

I guess he'd be about 20 in these clips?

Don't know if they still make them

I'm pretty sure I stock them up at work.

These clips are hilarious. His accent seems pretty different - Posh kid. There's also a hint of 'Smashie and Nicey' to his delivery!:D

I can't believe they're from when I was at Uni!:shock: He certainly has been around for a while.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

These clips are hilarious. His accent seems pretty different - Posh kid. There's also a hint of 'Smashie and Nicey' to his delivery!:D

I can't believe they're from when I was at Uni!:shock: He certainly has been around for a while.

Oh I do say Mr Mills. How posh

james_ryder.png

Man, he sounds like a 60s sports commentator :D

Haha yes, I could imagine him commentating over some of the events you'd see on history videos when you're at secondary school:

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGLN1kREJ2Q&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aGLN1kREJ2Q&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

it sounds like he's permanently drunk :D

Yeah, it's true, he does sound posher when he's trollied.

I would be very surprised if this thread doesn't feature on Scott's show in the near future. Aren't the producers lucky that a UM member had the foresight to tape Scott off of '93, just so they have extra material to humiliate him with in '08?;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.