Unofficial Mills

Scott Mills on Hollyoaks

Andrew11@

• 4 weeks later...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNsbCp_LGk&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NgNsbCp_LGk&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

From Friday's E4 episode, here's Scott's performance on Hollyoaks. It'll air on Channel 4 and Channel 4 +1 tonight. Blink and you miss it!

Haha. Loved the stern look and dramatic intake of breath for effect. They actually let Scott drive a police car?!? I also expect he hardly ever follows his own advice in reality.;)

Ta for the clip Jono. Now I won't have to sit through Hollyoaks.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I think to be totally fair, he's just really convincing in character in comparison to the rest of the actors on Hollyoaks. Compared to the actress he was talking to - yep, the boy's a natural!!!!

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

Thanks Jono. How funny! I love Scott's little acting scenes, hee hee.

"Steer clear of bad boys." I loved it, my sister Sky+'d it, but then deleted it, and told me his part was nothing exciting!

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.