Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just listened to Bitter Sweet Symphony by The Verve and remembered it was on those Vauxhall adverts from the late 1990s. It's strange what you can remember! It's not really something that's awesome right now but there's really no where else to post.

itv have a version of that for the opening credits of the england game coverage. more bitter than sweet thanks to fabio.

on the grid.

Well done!! :hahaha:

Thanks! Expect updates in the 'What sucks in your life?' thread ;)

I have joined Plixi, and managed to upload my first photo on Twitter this morning. Was well pleased.

Whoop, whoop!!

What's Plixi? And I think you should have one of those Twitter box things in your signature, Viv. I'd like to keep up with developments in your life as I do with The Stig & Jono even though I don't have Twitter myself :)

Well done!! :hahaha:

I have joined Plixi, and managed to upload my first photo on Twitter this morning. Was well pleased.

Whoop, whoop!!

Oh dear god, they're letting you loose with a camera?

I think you should have one of those Twitter box things in your signature, Viv. I'd like to keep up with developments in your life as I do with The Stig & Jono even though I don't have Twitter myself :)

Stalker! :hahaha:

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Thanks! Expect updates in the 'What sucks in your life?' thread ;)

What's Plixi? And I think you should have one of those Twitter box things in your signature, Viv. I'd like to keep up with developments in your life as I do with The Stig & Jono even though I don't have Twitter myself :)

did you see viv's twitter avatar the other day :eek:

:)

I'd like to keep up with developments in your life as I do with The Stig & Jono even though I don't have Twitter myself :)

Aw that's sweet, although I'm not sure if it's sarcasm!! :hahaha: I don't know how to get the Twitter box into my signature, although if you give instructions, I MAY be able to follow them?!?!

Plixi is the Site for pictures. When you post one onto plixi, you can get the pic onto Twitter, so people can see places you go to, or yourself, or whatever!!

Right, this afternoon, I'm off to the movies to see "Red"... dunno what it's even about really, so just about to read about it, before setting off!!

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0