Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

Are you listening to S Club Juniors?

One Step Closer is also a Linkin Park song...

Not sure if being back at the parents' house is a good thing, although they are away, so it's not so bad. Finding it weird having actual carpets rather than laminate flooring covered in newspaper, mud and empty beer cans!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oooh, what is it?

Everything in my life rocks at the moment!! Going to see Take That tomorrow, finish work for the summer holidays on Friday and then I'm a bridesmaid at my friend's wedding on the Saturday. Also, another one of my friends has just got engaged and is getting married in Austria next year so looking forward to that already!!

It's a bit darker from my real hair colour :D. I've coloured my hair for the past six years so I decided last March to let it grow out to it's original one, and it almost had, apart from I got bored of the blonde bits left at the end to grow out so I just dyed it again, hehe. It's a dark blonde/mid brown now!

Howard stalker. :oops:

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I just got rid of people on Facebook who were really p*ssing me off, having to read their endless whining and complaints all day, feels goooodd..

hi ema, nice to see you drop by!

i hate that too, and all the pointless quizzes i don't care about.

on the grid.

I haff a geek of my own. Epic.

Awesome, really pleased to hear it. Is it the one you met on the Job Centre Plus course?

Pleased to hear about your kityz Nati and Tim :D can't wait to see photos.

My parents have a pond now. There's 2 ickle goldfish in it, they hide most of the time but I catch a glimpse of them sometimes. Haven't had pets for years, it's nice to come home to a positive development here. Also, my final Get Up Kids CD arrived, so I've got them all now, and I'm packing for Glastonbury. I'm going to Strongbow Boy's house tomorrow, then we're off on Wednesday morning :D and it looks like it might not rain!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hmmmm. Been a day of two halves for me really. The good news is I found out I got 7.5/10 for the very first exam I did 2 weeks ago (I needed 5 to pass) so I'm pretty chuffed with that, especially as I was pretty much convinced I was going to fail it. The bad news... actually it would probably be better if I put it in the 'what sucks' thread.

*post continued in 'what sucks' thread*

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I just got rid of people on Facebook who were really p*ssing me off, having to read their endless whining and complaints all day, feels goooodd..

Well you've certainly come to the right place if you want to get away from banal, trivial complaints spouted by people who're endlessly whining.

Out of the frying pan...

I'm off to Glastonbury! I'll be back early next week. I hope everyone enjoys the contant sunshine we'll (fingers crossed) all be getting until then!

Yay! Lucky you. Have a lovely time and send my regards to Damon et al. You get to see Blur before us!:D

Fingers crossed for good weather for you. Don't forget the bog roll.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

School wasn't really school today because all the oldest students have just graduated and they turned it all into chaos. Technically it only lasted from the beginning of the day - 7.50 - to about 10.30-ish. But after that most of the students just left school, and our teacher canceled the history class because we were only two students there. So I only had sport today, and that's alright.

It was the worst chaos day ever though, and I've seen 6 of them in this school. Last year was the best one yet, but next year is going to be the best one ever - that's my year, oh yes :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot