Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw: The Ride was probably the best ninety seconds of my life. The three hour queue? Not so much. However, I totally recommend it, I'm not normally a coaster geek but it's seriously great, and the best adrenaline rush ever.

:)

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_Sk4uDhEo&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t0_Sk4uDhEo&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

:)

Saw: The Ride was probably the best ninety seconds of my life. The three hour queue? Not so much. However, I totally recommend it, I'm not normally a coaster geek but it's seriously great, and the best adrenaline rush ever.

Oh so it actually worked when you were there then? surprising considering where it resides :giggle:

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

shearer actually got a point! i was actually hoping scotland manchester united would win (next i'll be leaving games early when liverpool dish out an ass whooping) yesterday so sunderland don't create a massive gap. next game at home, it's on.

on the grid.

To be obsessed with Alton Towers is a good thing! i love it and would go most days if I could. One of my only hang ups is the Oblivion isn't longer :|

Sorry, never heard of THE Oblivion, is at the same park as THE Nemesis and THE Rita, with flat rides such as THE Heave Ho and THE Ripsaw?!

:giggle: I couldn't help but pick up on that, drives me nuts when people add "The" to the start of ride names when they shouldn't be there xD

Also if you meant That, then let this be a lesson to improve your spelling xD

Ohh I must be in a good mood to write posts like this! ^.^

Nik B.

Born to Toads.

Sorry, never heard of THE Oblivion, is at the same park as THE Nemesis and THE Rita, with flat rides such as THE Heave Ho and THE Ripsaw?!

:giggle: I couldn't help but pick up on that, drives me nuts when people add "The" to the start of ride names when they shouldn't be there xD

Also if you meant That, then let this be a lesson to improve your spelling xD

Ohh I must be in a good mood to write posts like this! ^.^

Shush you!!

It ain't just any Oblivion it's THE Oblivion!!!! So ner ner :P

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

Don't do that, It'll make the Coaster geek side of me come out! and no one here wants to see that... :P

I really used to hate roller coasters, Runaway Mine Train used to be the fastest I would go on. All until I went with my mate Gemmy and as it was just us two had to go on them all. Ended up going on Nemesis, Oblivion, Air, Rita & Corkscrew (RIP).

Fear is only a four letter word after all!! :hahaha::D

So want to go on Saw now :drool:

I am Burdened with Glorious Purpose - Loki Laufeyson

I'm off to Berlin tomorrow with the family and some extended family (well, someone has to translate for them...:P) so won't be back until Saturday. I'm just looking forwards to shopping and picking up my accent again! Auf Wiedersehen ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I'm off to Berlin tomorrow with the family and some extended family (well, someone has to translate for them...:P) so won't be back until Saturday. I'm just looking forwards to shopping and picking up my accent again! Auf Wiedersehen ;)

Have a really good time :D

What rocks is going back to Uni on Wednesday. We've already planned some nights out. Also I've found a couple of Masters courses that look interesting and would lead into some relatively interesting sounding jobs, so maybe I'm not destined to sell the Big Issue after all.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Hehehe you'll be the eternal student. What rocks in my life?

My dogs are now trained to Kennel Club Silver standard. They passed their test last night. They got a certificate and a little tag thing which goes on their collar. If you want a rossette you have to pay for it though which sucks.

Sometimes here, sometimes not.

Viel Spaß! I've never been to Berlin myself... And I've been living in Germany all of my life...

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot