• New on Unofficial Mills

Kitai

What rocks in your life?

My boring meeting is over, NOW I am on the loose and can do what I like. Starting with shops..... I love shops.

Oh bloody hell, watch out Ayrshire! :hahaha:

<STRIKE>No I'm actually serious, watch out Ayrshire</STRIKE>

Professional eater of puppy dogs, baby heads and killer of grannies...

Alan!! Are u there? You were favourited in Scott's tweets for saying good night to him. I have been favourited too - have a look on new twitter by clicking on Mills' favourites. :-)

Great, and what happens, I favourite the tweet myself, decide to delete it, only to discover it also comes out of Mills' tweets as well - well done me, today (rolls eyes)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0

had a great time on thursday seeing kings of leon at the nia in birmingham. wish i could wind back to last week and do it all again. friday and saturday i spent time with lots of friends getting drunk. i kind of feel happier when i'm with my friends. not 100%, but happier.

on the grid.

I went to see "We Want Sex" yesterday evening. Won tickets for the premiere... :) It's quite a nice, funny movie and maybe I'll go and watch it again.

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

Weather seems to be brightening up in Scotland, so going running later. Looking f/ward to getting a bit of fresh air and space. Woo

Can't we just send you into space or something?

etheridge_tom.png

Weather seems to be brightening up in Scotland, so going running later. Looking f/ward to getting a bit of fresh air and space. Woo
It could be Scotland's first attempt at manned spaceflight, Apollo C.O.W... *very tired and random state of mind here*

Could also be Scotland's first attempt at sun.... :P

samozzy.png