Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

I went to Kennedy Space Centre today. Got to see a lot of really amazing things including Saturn V, fuel boosters, a piece of the moon which I got to touch, the crawler that they use to transfer the shuttle to the launch pads, the storage buildings for the 3 shuttles...oh and Endeavour sitting on the launch pad due to launch a week on Saturday!!

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm finally back in the UK for good... feels good to be back in familiar surroundings again, it's gonna take me a while to actually get used to being around people speaking English again though, haha. I now have a fair few episodes of Flight Of The Conchords and That Mitchell and Webb Look to get through that my parents have very kindly Sky+ed for me, so that should keep me busy for a few days at least. Lovely stuff :D

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

3 interviews in the space of a week, a geek boy who is adorabibble a bit, vampire film this afternoon and awesome friends who are letting me stay at their house for the week and a half that I'm homeless \o/

Life is epically good.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

I'm flying to London in a couple of hours!! I'm so so so excited!

Feeling a lot better than I have been for a while now so hopefully things are looking up. :)

Have a fantastic time! Remember - 15:15-16:00 is the best time to go ;)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

I got a job! Been looking since april and not a thing then got two offers today... bit like a bus! Turned down BHS and accepted Clarks for the pure fact it was 10p more per hour and i may only be contracted to 5 hours but i can get up to 38 hours overtime if i wanted... i couldnt with BHS... and the poor lady there sounded incredably disappointed when i turned it down cos she was so impressed by my interview....

Kitty <3

Very happy with my first year results. I think I owe a lot of thanks to Ellie for that though - I'm the sort of person who will throw stuff across the room through stress if I can't do something - she had the patience and faith in me to keep me going :)

I had a nice relaxing weekend which is great. I'm also feeling quite creative so I'm hoping some of the radio material floating around the forums might get a play out.

I suppose reaching 1,000 followers on Twitter is quite cool too :P