Unofficial Mills

What rocks in your life?

Kitai

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm feeling good.

Did my last day in the office today, I'm going to miss some of the people. It's been a good summer, I've met some pretty cool people. Had quite a long chat with someone very hot today. I've got 2 days left in London and then it's back to Nottingham which I am excited about, seeing my friends again. 10 days till I see Little Man Tate. Sunday I'm spending the day cycling which should be good fun.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I've had a great day cycling round London with no traffic around, just bikes. I wish it was like that every day. I did about 22 miles on the bike and my legs aren't tired at all.

Then I went back to the office and we played cricket and volleyball and ping pong until someone more senior turned up, when we hid the ping pong bats. Then I went to the pub with a couple of people and had a good time. I hadn't had any alcohol for 3 months though and had barely eaten anything all day so I was a little bit tipsy when I went to the station and got the train home. In fact, I may still be a little tipsified.

Tomorrow morning I'm off to Nottingham!

I've had a really awesome summer, sad to be leaving the place where I've been doing volunteer work because the people are lovely and London is a lovely city to work in.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

I'm 18 this week :D Partyparty!

sexytime then!

i saw that girl that i like saturday night after i finished dj'ing, i felt like crap all saturday after the football and felt lonley and such. but seeing her really brightened up my night it had a massive effect, she looked well fit as per usual. and she might be up town over the weekend, she said to let her know if i am going up.

on the grid.