Unofficial Mills

The Scott Mills Show with Chappers

Chops

I've been listening since 5pm and I'm loving the show - the live calls, anecdotes, chat and some really good music - I so wasn't expecting this, thought it would be more "best of" which is fine but palls after a while. This has been such a brilliant surprise. Only thing better would be if Scott himself was on

UM is a nice place

I love it. I think Chappers and Becky have a great rapport with each other and work well together. It's not quite the straight man/funny man combo of Scott and Chappers but it's still good. I really enjoyed listening in yesterday.

(Course I might be a bit biased cos I think I may be the only person on earth who finds Chappers to be totally lovely, but still...!!)

Give us the motivation, we can cause a sensation!

I'm going to go back on my word and say I reckon they should do the 'Celebrity Call Gold' feature they used to do when Chappers took over afternoons. They shouldn't rely on the old material, but I think there is the odd stale period where I agree there is too much music. Do it before the 5.45 Newsbeat or something. I think they should reserve the usual 'primetime' slots of 6.10 and 5.15 for his own material.

I think he's been amazin this week. I hope when Scott gets breakfast, chappers gets drive (as well as being on breakfast of course - like when Coxy covers)

:rolleyes:

Where are we gonna bung Moyles then?

How will Chappers cope with this gruelling schedule?

So many questions...

I have enjoyed the show this week. Was TOWDS producing? Chappers and Beccy work very well together.

Scott Who? ;)

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

They've mentioned TOWDS quite a bit so I presume he was producing the show... I think it's been a great week - just a shame there's been no podcasts from the week. Beccy's like a female version of Scott, they've got a really similar sense of humour so I think that's another reason it works well.

Oh and the video to It Wasn't Me was just hilarious!!

I love the way he tries to be really cool and nonchalant for like five seconds and then he just bursts out laughing and turns the same colour as his t-shirt!!! Bless 'im!

I wonder who the guy in the purple dressing gown right at the beginning was?? Do you think it might've been TOWDS??