Unofficial Mills

Glastonbury 2008

Jono

Radio 1 aren't helping the situation in my opinion. It was always about great bands, and exciting Radio 1 coverage. This year some daytime DJs are going (such as Grimmy) but they aren't covering it. The coverage is all about Westwood and Hip Hop. It'll be on Radio 1 and 1Xtra. Bring back the years when DJs like Vernon and Scott went.

Well, after the lack of ticket sales this year and bad press, it will probably go back to the way it was, (good bands) for next years Glastonbury.:tup:

They're still denying the crap ticket sales are down to the line up aren't they? Last I heard it was the poor weather of previous years that has been putting people off...:rolleyes:

It seems they've got Jo doing some trails now. It seems as if they made a last minute decision to get her to focus from the other side of music... Anyway...

In the run up to the event... Colin is talking to Michael and Emily Eavis on Wednesday night from 10pm. Jo Whiley will be live from the event on Friday morning from 10am.

Annie Mac's weekend daytime show will be from the event on Saturday and Sunday from 1pm. Whilst Annie Nightingale, Annie Mac's Mash Up, Westwood, Rob Da Bank and The Essential Mix will be playing stuff from the event throughout the evenings.

There's also coverage on Radio 2 with Shaun Keaveny, Mark Radcliffe and Stuart Maconie. Five Live will be there too, and there's plenty on 6Music with Steve Lamacq, Gideon Coe, and George Lamb. Even Asian Network will have some coverage.

As for BBC TV... plenty of coverage on BBC Two and BBC Three.

Guest CancerForTheCure
and off to see radiohead on sunday :woohoo:

very...very...jealous :S

I was going to go to Glasto but in the end I picked Reading, thank god for that.

you should go to wakestock festival the week after,better festival
I bet it's only because Jo Whiley is there ;)

i'd go for whiley!;)

The whole festival seems a bit dry this year, not enough major artists there that would influence me to go