Jono

Who will win Euro 2008  

20 members have voted

1. 1. Who will win Euro 2008

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No team worth supporting as if england are not in it there will probably not be hardly any coverage on it over in the uk

There will be more. ITV will want to be getting the revenue in that they've lost because England aren't playing.

Well Englands overpaid flops have done a good job of leading to a summer of disappointment every 2 years since 96 (first time I properly started to watch national football). And the fact these overpaid flops arent going to be in the competition means I must follow another team who stands a realistic chance of winning the competition, as it will be taking over Tv for the entire month of June!

If you're a true england support you would not be supporting any other team chris

I actually agree. I'll be supporting Germany. Simply because Ballack off of Chelsea is German.

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

Ohh it was my case for supporting another team at this years Euro championships.

The average wage of the team that failed to qualify is probably about £100,000 a week. Steve McClaren was on a £3-4mil contract. The Russians who out-qualified England,mostly and probably dont earn £100,000 for an entire year of playing football. They also had a decent manager for less than half the price the FA were paying Steve McClaren to make England as much of a joke as they are now!

Well I will be supporting Holland this year. I have had to take a small amount of stick for this as usually every house in our village is decorated in Dutch flags and orange bunting and in the middle of them is ours with the biggest English flag I could find. But alas this year our house will probably match the others. The fraggles will be pleased though they usually end up with half an England shirt and half a Dutch one(very neatly sewn together) to save me and husbando having words. :)

i won't support anyone else. why the hell should i? i mean look, if portugal failed to qualify and we got in, do you think they would follow us? no chance. i'll watch the football and take an interest in it of course, i'll watch the lot. but fernando torres scoring for spain won't be the same as michael owen scoring for england. even though he is a top player like ronaldo, ballack etc.

they failed to get there and i was dissapointed of course like everyone else english. but the blame game with some of the media and a few of the fans was stupid. mclown needed to go, he wasn't up for the job and was appointed in a rush after sven left becuase the fa couldn't be arsed to look for someone with a bit more to their cv.

but the lampard booing case for example, i mean come on regardless of what club he plays for, the fact that gerrard is better shouldn't come into it. he's been picked under 3 england managers with different styles and prefrences so he must be doing something right, he's still at a top club playing in the champions leauge final at 30 years old. not a complete failiure i am guessing. he must of thought 'why bother' when he was subbed on and heard the noise. throughout the qualifying there was nothing but negitivity going around, even some when we beat russia 3-0 and had that decent run. so in a sense england not going could be a good wake up call.

on the grid.

i won't support anyone else. why the hell should i? i mean look, if portugal failed to qualify and we got in, do you think they would follow us? no chance. i'll watch the football and take an interest in it of course, i'll watch the lot. but fernando torres scoring for spain won't be the same as michael owen scoring for england. even though he is a top player like ronaldo, ballack etc.

Completely agree. It wont give the same satisfaction at all

I actually agree. I'll be supporting Germany. Simply because Ballack off of Chelsea is German.

Oh Ballack, everyone seems to think he's very good-looking. I can't say I agree.

To be honest I won't be supporting Germany, even though Denmark didn't qualify. I never support Germany in anything where Denmark is/could have been one of the contestants. I don't know who I'll be supporting now.

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Oh Ballack, everyone seems to think he's very good-looking. I can't say I agree.

To be honest I won't be supporting Germany, even though Denmark didn't qualify. I never support Germany in anything where Denmark is/could have been one of the contestants. I don't know who I'll be supporting now.

Eh??? :confused:

Anyway, I'll be backing Holland in Euro 2008. Hup Holland Hup! :D

kyliewilson.png