Unofficial Mills

maddie - one year on

popbitcher

Guest CancerForTheCure

To be honest, I have absolutely no idea what to think. I've had a number of different theories but at the moment I'm so confused that I've really run out of ideas.

I reckon they probably know more than they are letting on. As previously stated they were incompetent enough to leave their children unattended in the first place, perhaps if they had been more better parents by not leaving their kids alone in their room whilst they were out getting drunk then Maddie would still be with them today.

I think it's a real shame that the little girl may have been snatched and I think the likelihood of finding her alive is bleak. Like yourself I am getting annoyed by the parents still getting media attention despite there being no fresh news after nearly a year, It's time they put the story to bed until she is either found safe and well or they discover a body.

Personally I've always found the mother a peculiar character. I know she was full of grief and probably guilt too, but as a doctor she should have more to say than just that and it seems bizarre the father is having all the say.

i watched the programme on it last night and i was distgusted by a card they were sent saying something liek 'your brat is dead because of you drunken ignornce' i am not sure of the eact words but it was along those lines. you cant say that. ok they shouldnt have left them on their own but still they are grieving!

Kitty <3

Personally I feel the parents have more to do with her disappearance than just leaving her alone. If it was just that they were left alone and she was snatched then why were none of the other children touched? And also as Jono said the mother doesnt say much about it - perhaps just guilt at leaving Maddie alone but it could also be something else. I also think there is very little chance of Maddie being found and if she is I believe she will be dead. Again this is just my personal feelings and I know there will be people who disagree with me.

I really couldn't care less about the McCanns.

They might still be grieving but keeping up their presence in the media is really annoying. They are lucky they still have their other two kids if social services or whoever had a backbone they'd take the kids, Leaving children alone while you go out for a drink is disgusting.

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

I watched the programme last night and then they were on This Morning today.

I have a feeling that they have something to do with Maddie going missing, why were the other 2 children not taken ?

They were asked, had they gone out and left the children before on that holiday, the mother had no intention of answering and as always, the dad answered, but gave nothing away because of the Portugal law !!

The reason why they will not go back to Portugal is that they will be arrested for neglect of their children. Why can the British police not do this. I'm sure they done it to Shannon's mum and that was with 1 child, not 3.

I am disgusted that they could leave 3 children alone in their room and saying it was like' leaving them when being in your garden at home ' I don't think so.

My sympathy go's to Maddie only.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Actually I do own the road

It is so good to see that there are some that agree with my thoughts. This is a subject I can't talk to anyone else about because I am apparently a cold-hearted bitch.

I think the parents (mother) killed her -accidentally- and have covered it up. That is why the dad does all the talking. He is the strong one who made up their cover story but now a year later the mother does actually believe she didn't do it.

I think they got home drunk and Maddy was crying and the mother did something and before she knew what she was doing the poor girl was dead.

I also agree what others have said about the fact that lots of children go missing everyday and their parents don't get the media interest or help that these leaches have got.

There is a short interview of the McCanns on sky today and Mr McCann admitted that they left their children every night on their own. I do not think he realised what he had said !!

What lovely parents ??

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Meh - she's still missing...I didn't take her, don't know who did. Beyond that, don't care.

same here. When I were a nipper it was nothing unusual for parents to leave us sproggs at home when they went out. Or left in the car while they did shopping, or left in the car if they went out for a quiet pint. Yoof today eh? Armed to the teeth with guns and knives yet not an ounce of common sense.

Of course I don't mean that to be a sweeping generalisation of all da yoofs, just quite a few. I still blame the parents mind;):shock::D

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'

After her sucess in the junior UK hide and seek championships, Shannon Matthews will now try her luck abroad by taking on current European champion Madeline McCann.

Or... Just when you thought Madeline McCann was winning the International Hide and Seek championship a bloody Austrian pipes up with 24 years in a cellar.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]