Unofficial Mills

Doherty Jailed

dstrkzn

Finally.

Babyshambles frontman Pete Doherty has been jailed for 14 weeks for violating his probation and for using drugs. Is that not exactly what he needs? He is now going to be forced to pull out of Glastonbury.

Source

Thoughts? Is it for the best?

My Photos are online at www.markohare.com

Well there was a point when we all thought that he was just a rock and roll hero. But it soon wore off and he became a bit of a knob.

What's worrying is that he's a huge role model for teenagers still, and because he's a star he was being spared jail.

At least now he's got what he deserves, it's just a shame it wasn't sooner. At least now teenagers will realise these things aren't acceptable. Perhaps now he'll be able to kick the habit with 14 weeks away from drugs...

Perhaps now he'll be able to kick the habit with 14 weeks away from drugs...

Just a small comment on prisons. Unfortunately, it's much easier to score heroin once inside one than it is outside on the street.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Just a small comment on prisons. Unfortunately, it's much easier to score heroin once inside one than it is outside on the street.

That is true, there are a lot of drugs inside prisons.

According to the headline on today's Brighton Argus, it took just 26 minutes on the streets of Brighton to buy some heroin.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

i can't really find the 'talent' in him, nor have never been able to understand why is he classed as 'misunderstood'. what is there to misunderstand?

grooverider almost gets killed for what he did and this b*stard finally gets locked up, for 14 days. wild world.

on the grid.