Unofficial Mills

You know it's Easter when...

Jono

A very Happy Easter to everyone at UM.

Easter used to be a much bigger deal in Spain - what with all the religion and processions during Holy Week - here in Britain it just seems to be all about chocolate.

Enjoy your choccie eggs people!

post-4214-145327866646_thumb.jpg

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

Lent doesn't include Sundays, because apparently Sunday is a day of celebration for Christians anyway. (Does that mean I could've eaten chocolate on a Sunday?!) People differ on when they say Lent ends, but traditonally it's sunset on Holy Saturday, the day before Easter Sunday.

I'm still going to wait until tomorrow anyway, my mum is making me her amazing chocolate and mint cake. Mmmmm, I can't wait!

Well done to everything who gave something up, hope you all managed to stick to it.

Don't eat too much chocolate geeks! :P

Meh... I haven't eaten chocolate for over 2 months and I can't eat it today either. Still, I bought myself the new We Are Scientists album yesterday, and my sister bought me some nice bunny biscuits from M&S, so I'm not doing too badly. I bought a bunch of tulips and some daffodils in an easter-egg shaped pot for my parents and a chocolate egg for my sister, since it's all about the chocolate for her.

Happy Easter everyone.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'