Unofficial Mills

Steak and Blowjob day

Jono

Anyone familliar with this phenomenon?

March 14th is now officially "Steak and Blowjob Day". Simple, effective and self explanatory, this holiday has been created so you ladies finally have a day to show your man how much you care for him.

No cards, no flowers, no special nights on the town; the name of the holiday explains it all, just a steak and a BJ. Thats it. Finally, this twin pair of Valentine's Day and Steak and Blowjob Day will usher in a new age of love as men everywhere try THAT much harder in February to ensure a memorable March 14th!

The word is already beginning to spread, but as with any new idea, it needs a little push to start the ball rolling. So spread the word, and help bring love and peace to this crazy world. And, of course, steak and BJ's.

How very strange... The facebook group has about 19,000 members.

I've heard about this, a couple of my friends have joined it. Not really my kind of thing tbh, I'd be willing to do one of them but not the other, no prizes for guessing which one... (cue repeated "Good mornin'"s)

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I've heard about this, a couple of my friends have joined it. Not really my kind of thing tbh, I'd be willing to do one of them but not the other, no prizes for guessing which one... (cue repeated "Good mornin'"s)
Well I don't see you as a steak person.

Edit: Ooh touché, Hammer.

Must pin this to the fridge at home as it's my birthday on that day as well.

The single blokes can just have pot noodle and a w*nk day so they don't feel left out:oops:

might as well have a w*nk in a pot noodle, might give it some nutritional value;):D

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'