Unofficial Mills

9th March to 15th March 2008

Jono

• Replies 680
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha there's an advert for Now 69 out next week. I remember the days when I'd buy a NOW album everytime they came out.

I'm not sure why I like Elliot Minor but I do. I like their style.

Haha, Claire on reception is nice. It's funny it only took her five minutes to learn my name.

I don't get it why people would not give one pound through the website. Instead of texting, because if you did it through the website you know that 100% will go to Sport Relief, not like on 64P and that's on the best service. Stupid greedy people.

Yeah can't wait for the surgery this week!

I don't get it why people would not give one pound through the website. Instead of texting, because if you did it through the website you know that 100% will go to Sport Relief, not like on 64P and that's on the best service. Stupid greedy people.

Not every has a credit or debit card. Teenagers are more likely to have lots of credit than money in the bank, and it all counts.

Finally! Flirt Divert! And then the wonder years, must fetch tea for optimum enjoyment of this fine programming.

Haha!! These are great flirt diverts today. You've got to add a couple to the sound clips :D

Estelle and cleaner to top it off, my goodness.

Can't wait for Chappers to return. The only thing that I've laughed out loud at this week has been when Chappers has been on the phone.

Pahaha, some local newspaper reporter just e-mailed me and called me 'Juno'. Not impressed.

Can't wait for Chappers to return. The only thing that I've laughed out loud at this week has been when Chappers has been on the phone.

I agree...

I wonder what wonder years we'll here today.

I used to buy NOW albums they used to be great, all the best songs in the chart from that time in the year, put into one album.

Scott's timings are poor today. A three minute track at 5pm means the Wonder Years will be late (news still to come!) meaning we'll have to cut a song at the end or 5.45 Newsbeat will be late. Which means the Floor Fillers will start late!

Scott's timings are poor today. A three minute track at 5pm means the Wonder Years will be late (news still to come!) meaning we'll have to cut a song at the end or 5.45 Newsbeat will be late. Which means the Floor Fillers will start late!

Since I'm normally listening on SKY or Freeview or on my computer or phone with just occasionally in the car, the time is never what it seems - Newsbeat seems always to be late!

If you were the producer I'm sure you'd be very strict, Jono. You'd probably fine Scott, or ground him so he couldn't go to the tanning salon. :D

UM is a nice place

1996: Soul II Soul - Keep On Moving

1997: Beck - The New Pollution (I admit Google helped a bit with that one, I knew it was Beck just didn't know the song!)

1998: All Seeing Eye - And The Beat Goes On

Pffft, Scott spoiled the next one.

1999: Goo Goo Dolls - Iris (they were so good at V! :P)

Does no one play this game anymore?!