Unofficial Mills

Tiny things please tiny minds

KingTutsWWH

Clean bedding, it's the nicest feeling in the world. I change mine once a week at least, more often than most people I know. It's not that I'm a dirty person, I'm allergic to dust mites so it makes me sneeze if I don't change it often.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Today at work, Armbrose Harcourt called in. That probably means nothing to any of you, but he used to present one of those late night love shows on my local radio station. (Southern FM - actually, his name might mean something to Lucinda.) It made my actual day! He sounded just like he did on the radio, but he was calling to complain about something and was bit angry so I didn't say anything.

• 4 months later...

Own thread revival.:oops:

Had a lovely pressie yesterday from boyf, a new mobile. It takes pics and I can listen to the radio on it too. The wonders of modern technology...

'Today, I will mainly be' faffing about with it.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

My hemerocallis flowering. I've been waiting over a year for it.

They love to be kept moist and I think all of this wet weather we've been experiencing of late has given it a much-needed boost.