Unofficial Mills

Tiny things please tiny minds

KingTutsWWH

What are the small, trivial, mundane, (sometimes basically sad) things that have brightened up your life recently?

I loathe hoovering (and NEVER iron), but got a new vacuum cleaner yesterday and am hoovering the house in my undies.

I'm having my Sunday roast for dinner tonight (Monday).

Just had a very nice text message.

Finally managed to stare the cat out. She blinked first, honest...

etc.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

I loathe hoovering (and NEVER iron), but got a new vacuum cleaner yesterday and am hoovering the house in my undies.

Awaits the comments....

Mine is a weird one actually. Yesterday I ended up going over to my mates house and watching doctor who DVDs while doing a jigsaw with him then found myself in tesco at 3am this morning with him and his flatmate having a good laugh with them. Really cheered me up actually.:)

Well, I know where my student ID is now, I just have to collect it from the person who found it, haha. Doing a Portuguese composition and translation both on the same day on Saturday also made me feel a bit better about myself. Guess you really can do a lot when you put your mind to it...

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Well, I know where my student ID is now, I just have to collect it from the person who found it, haha.

I've found several people's student IDs and emailed them, and they usually take ages to come round and collect them and don't seem that bothered. You'd think they'd be more grateful really that I'd saved them the £15 charge for a new one.

I got an extension on my deadlines, that makes me feel happier.

I saw some lovely daffodils that have come out on campus earlier and got some photos.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

A thing that makes me happy? It may sound really geeky, but my answer must be school. I have got some of the coolest teachers of our school and my classmates are the best ever. Some of them never fail to make me laugh and I'm almost never in a bad mood when getting home from school. :)

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

I used to that, until I spotted my granddad giving me a funny look...

haha

For me trying to speak in a Welsh accent has been keeping me amused for the past two days, literally nobody I know can do one.

my cousin does a great one hee hee but i suppose most of my family are welsh so he picks it up easily

Kitty <3

Tiny things please tiny minds

I wouldn't say that on a date if I were you...

For me trying to speak in a Welsh accent has been keeping me amused for the past two days, literally nobody I know can do one.

Are you actually Welsh? I am, and I'm not very good...:hahaha:

would that be at the same time as your tapping feet!! :D

Yup, pretty much! I was an odd child...8)

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.