Unofficial Mills

What would you do if you won the lottery?

pinky2

Be bloody surprised as I haven't done the lottery for years:o

But bar and depending on the amount I would that make family were financially secure, buy my own flat and fill with enough gadgets to outdo james bond. As well as taking a trip to tokyo and buying the gf those expensive shoes she wants.

Download the Adam and Joe & Jon Richardson podcasts now!

Buy a huge house, buy lots of clothes/CDs/DVDs, buy several HD TVs (all with Sky of course), do a big round-the-world holiday, buy my parents a holiday home in France and probably a new house as well... I could go on for quite a while but those are the main things I'd do. I'd still finish my uni course though.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

Pay off my loans, buy a house (preferably buy this one from my landlord), buy my sister a house, take my boyfriend all my friends away on holiday, learn to drive, buy all the CDs/DVDs/DS games I've ever wanted... that'll do for starters. :)

Just thought of something else... I'd buy my Mum a plane ticket to Trinidad so she can go and see her Mum.

I'd pay off my parents' mortgages, then just carry on living as normally as possible (if more comfortably), I'd like to think.

Probably the same as Grace, but I'd design and have my own house built, that would be the biggy spend. Then I'd live off the interest of what's left and do what I like when I like.

'The light at the end of the tunnel was the light of an oncoming train'