What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

there are over 1000 EDL members over 1000 UAF members and thousands of police in the middle of Leicester city centre with loads of boarded up shops it peaceful so far but feels like it could end up in riot.

In Zurich there's an annual so called 'manifestation' with a legal procession, but there are always some rowdies that are asking for trouble. I never leave the house on 1 May...

"I like Franziska. Sounds mad as a box of frogs, but we like her." (Dev)

I sooo wanted to go on the German exchange. Or even the French one.

My mother does not want a foreign person in our house for a week. Hurr.

I also don't know what to take for my options next year. We have to choose soon. I'll probably take IT, business studies, RP, French and German, along with all the sciences, both of the Englishs and maths (compulsory). I have no idea what I want to do in my life. Something journalism-y?

OMASM. Radio presenters are like fruit. Matt is my kumquat and Scott is blatantly my orange.

I sooo wanted to go on the German exchange. Or even the French one.

My mother does not want a foreign person in our house for a week. Hurr.

I quite fancied going to Germany, but the thought of having to share a room with a foreign person who I may or may not even like was off putting enough ;)

My friend's German family didn't feed her very much at all - she lost weight and had to use her emergency money to buy food!

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

I wanted to go to England for a year, but my parents didn't allow me to do it. Mum: "If you do that, you have a break in your school life!" - Me: "I'd go to school there as well, so there can't be a break!" - Mum: "Anyway, that's not good for you." That's not fair. She didn't even let me explain it a bit more. :(

I wanted to go to England for a year, but my parents didn't allow me to do it. Mum: "If you do that, you have a break in your school life!" - Me: "I'd go to school there as well, so there can't be a break!" - Mum: "Anyway, that's not good for you." That's not fair. She didn't even let me explain it a bit more. :(

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds horrible :(

I'm sorry to hear that. It sounds horrible :(

Yeah, she's awful at the moment. Before the summer holidays I had whole 3 months to convince my parents to let me do a 4 weeks language course in England... :|

There's a German girl who joined my year this year... I know when her birthday is, but I didn't think to ask what her name was...

Facepalm :confused:

My goodness, that's a pretty funky donkey!

Having to go away for the weekend last weekend on my own because my mate decided he might be best staying at home. A pretty good weekend of racing at Brands Hatch but it was a rather lonely one, didn't really help my general feeling of being lonely at the moment 1 little bit

on the plus side on the way back home I made a little detour and went to go and see a nice young lady who I hadn't seen in a few weeks

Not impressed with censorship

I've not seen any of the TV highlights yet but I was under the impression he was plagued with car problems over the weekend. I think it would be fair to say he definitly didnt live up to the hype that surrounded his arrival in the championship

Not impressed with censorship

I have no job, no boyfriend and no life. And I'm no closer to getting any of them.

i feel your pain.

i go out and have friends of different types, i can't complain on that side. my job is always on the line but i always find a way somehow.

as for women, well nothing seems to work out for me as you all know. i refuse to believe that i'm a bad person and i don't think people see me that way, i just must not tick all the boxes or something which is fustrating when you can't do anything more to improve yourself. there's always someone better, i'm always second best. which drives me fucking crazy when you can see things unfold in todays world of facebook. and i look at my rivals sometimes and i know that some of them don't even stand with me as a person, it dosen't make sense.

on the grid.