Unofficial Mills

What sucks in your life?

popbitcher

How come? I got mine about 7-8 months ago and I LOVE it :)

Well, my Dad put a downer on the whole thing by moaning about me buying one since I mentioned it. Then I had problems setting it up and now the Internet connection's completely broke.

I'm taking it to get fixed tomorrow, so hopefully it should only get better!

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Well, my Dad put a downer on the whole thing by moaning about me buying one since I mentioned it. Then I had problems setting it up and now the Internet connection's completely broke.

I'm taking it to get fixed tomorrow, so hopefully it should only get better!

I talked my friend into getting one as well and he loves it too! Honestly once you have it all set up properly I am sure you will love it :D

glitzy.jpg

Do you run on a hard floor? I found I couldn't do the running on it because we had laminate wood flooring in the living room and it really hurt my feet to run barefoot, if I wore socks I fell over and if I wore trainers it made so much noise my housemates thought I was doing DIY! I hope your feet recover soon.

What sucks is that I'm stuck here in Croydon and I hate it and I miss all my friends so much. I've done nothing useful today and my stomach really hurts.

Noo I run on the carpet, really hurts! Mum's found an extra piece of carpet to put down for when I can run again though. Thankyou!

Aww, I know how you feel on that one. Are they too far away to visit? Reading and Leeds soon though :)

Alouette...deployer les ailes;

Alouette...plumerai les ailes.

i ended it with olly and wish i didnt

Be strong, from what you've said, it sounds like you've done the right thing, so don't go crawling back to him.

It's another rainy grey day in Croydon and my friends are all dispersed around the country still and I miss them. Things are never going to be as good as they have been in the last 10 months or so when we were all living near each other. Coming to terms with uni being over isn't going to be easy. Also my stomach hurts whenever I eat, stupid IBS.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Be strong, from what you've said, it sounds like you've done the right thing, so don't go crawling back to him.

It's another rainy grey day in Croydon and my friends are all dispersed around the country still and I miss them. Things are never going to be as good as they have been in the last 10 months or so when we were all living near each other. Coming to terms with uni being over isn't going to be easy. Also my stomach hurts whenever I eat, stupid IBS.

Hmm... I have decided i twas for the best and i am going to be strong... I am going to take a week out from seeing clara too as she is still shit stirring.

Oh i hate having IBS... i know how that feels!

Kitty <3

Something dead weird's happened - it's like I don't look forwards to anything anymore. Leeds is fast approaching and I'm not even excited yet. It's weird, I don't really feel like myself so maybe that's something to do with it. It's quite annoying though :(

Aww hope you're ok? Maybe you are very tired and run down, you have been very busy recently haven't you? I felt like that not too long ago and I think that's what was wrong with me.

Yeah, I think that's what it is really. I've got a lot of next week so I'll be able to rest - it sucks having your mother as your manager!

Something dead weird's happened - it's like I don't look forwards to anything anymore. Leeds is fast approaching and I'm not even excited yet. It's weird, I don't really feel like myself so maybe that's something to do with it. It's quite annoying though :(

I've had that feeling before. I think it's a natural feeling in the summer when you're used to the university lifestyle and being around others. I don't know.

I've had that feeling before. I think it's a natural feeling in the summer when you're used to the university lifestyle and being around others. I don't know.

Really? I was like this at Easter but it just feels as if I'll never snap out of it!

Gonna have to double post. I think I may have the same thing. Went cycling yesterday and when I came back I felt really weak and the feeling didn't really go away. Now I've got swollen glands and a fever and my arms and legs feel weird like they're not there. I hope everyone else feels better soon.

Also my laptop is broken again and my old laptop keeps having fatal errors. I'm trying to do a system restore but for now I can only use the internet on my phone. I'm so bored!

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

this dosen't rock or suck or anything i dont actually b'stard know.

a girl passed me her number last night, she was at a wedding (where i was, yes on a wednesday, i was working). she was the bridesmaid, and she'd been trying to talk to me all night but i was quite busy. wasn't rude to her or anything and we did have some short conversations, but nothing much. she kept asking for me to have a drink with her but i couldn't just leave what i was doing. she'd had one or two to drink it seemed, but she was far from legless. she wrote her number down on a peice of paper and left at the end of the night, and it said "rio the bridesmaid, call me! x".

thing is i don't know what to do, her family seemed okish (there can be some rats in my area). but all i recall her as was 'cute', i never really got a proper look at her. i could do with a bacefook page so i could know some more about her, but i'd probably have to text her for that and there's no going back then! and a search for rio brings up the man united defender ferdinand, thats not what i was looking for!

the massive brightside is that someone has finally given me some attention! but i don't quite know if i should text her or not.

on the grid.

Jeez! I despair of you dc. Of course you should bloody well text her. Infact in your position, I would ring her and suggest meeting up. You thought she seemed cute and she gave you her number.

What have you got to lose? If you don't get on, it isn't the end of the world, is it? You might have found a potential girlfriend, but you'll never know if you don't try.

Stop cocking about trying to find out about her on Facebook; go and meet her to see what she's actually like in reality.

'To disagree with three-fourths of the British public is one of the first requisites of sanity'.

What Nati said.

What sucks is that my friend is no longer visiting because her Mum got all paranoid when she found out that the geek has swine flu. Never mind that he's allowed out the house tomorrow, finishes his tamiflu tomorrow and is much much better. Oh and the fact I haven't caught it and neither has anyone else we know...

Pfff. Sucks.

There/ They're/ Their. Different words.

stop shouting at me!!1 :cry::cry::cry:

if only things were that simple. what if she's not what i thought and she's really into me? how do i get out of it! it's not like i know her like that other girl.

Just text her!! Find out more about her, and, if you don't like her, well.... stop replying to any texts she sends you!! 8)

Delta Machine, Depeche Mode - buy NOW !!

http://youtu.be/59dZzXLPRg0