Unofficial Mills

The Night Crew

Kitai

:bored:

Hehehe, just fingered I'd start-off a thread for anyone up late (or really early) to have some random chitter-chatter. :P

I've had no sleep so far tonight. I've had alot of trouble sleeping lately actually. Eventhough I feel tired, and I get as relaxed as I can; I just can't sleep because my mind starts thinking about things that worry or upset way-way too much. :(

So, anyone else have trouble sleeping? Or are you up early for any reason? Or just up late for the hell of it? What do you do when you're up so late/early?

Discuss!! 8)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, anyone else have trouble sleeping? Or are you up early for any reason? Or just up late for the hell of it? What do you do when you're up so late/early?

Discuss!! 8)

Do I have to wait till the evening to give a proper response then? :cry:

I tend to be up late most evenings as I work at a supermarket till about 11.30pm and then get hungry and end up online when I get home.

My folks seem to think I should drop off asleep as soon as I walk in the door though :rolleyes:

Hehehe, just fingered I'd start-off a thread for anyone up late

Yes, that is a rather unfortunate typo.

I often have trouble sleeping, last night was an extremely rare situation where I was in bed just after 11, got to sleep quickly, and slept through until 10:30am. I am used to having a lot of trouble sleeping.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Well I was going to go to bed but after a challenge like that I shall prove that I'm young, hip and trendy by staying up really late. Maybe even half ten!

I'll show you lot who can stay up the latezzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

Sometimes here, sometimes not.