Unofficial Mills

Who's ill then?

Jono

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seems I spoke too soon. Woke up today with a really painful chest, it hurts when I cough, sneeze, talk or even breathe. :( Mum thinks I might have a chest infection, so despite my protests I'm going to the Doctors tomorrow.

I've gotta go back to Nottingham tomorrow night, as I'm moving house at the weekend and have to be back at work on Monday morning! :|

Good that you're feeling better Neil. Hope you feel better soon Mike.

I think I'm getting a cold slowly but surely, my eyes are really sore and I've been sneezing. I feel less dizzy but still quite sick so I'm still taking the tablets. I'll probably go back to the doctor next week.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Now I've got to go to the dentist, because my top wisdom teeth are irritating where my bottom wisdom teeth should be, and the more irritated it gets, the more swollen the gum gets, and the more it gets irritated when I eat. It's very annoying, hopefully the dentist will be able to sort something, but it's gonna cost me money now, damn the NHS for charging.

The doctor referred me to the hospital this week, and said I'd probably get in at the one six miles away. Looked online with the stuff they sent me and there's "no appointments available". It's such a chore to go thirty miles!

Manflu.

Labrynthitis... Still.

That's nasty. Mine thankfully cleared up after I had a tooth out last week, because it was related to my wisdom teeth being infected.

I don't feel quite right today, I've got a sore throat again.

To be honest, I'm not that often ill, compared to you lot, who seem to have been born with ultra-weak immune systems :B) though I did have flu for a week a while back, before christmas. I was in bed most of the week, shaking with cold one minute, sweating the next. Horrible, it was.

The worst part was...*shudders* ....I didn't want food. I mean, I physically wasn't hungry. Me. I mean, this might not sound like a big deal to all you, but this is me. I love food (cooking and eating :P). Mind you, I do a fair bit of sports too, so maybe that makes up for the food 8) I only weigh about 10 stone.

The most heroic act is the one that no-one knows about.