Unofficial Mills

Livechat... with Scott Mills

Jono

I'm pleased to announce that there'll be an Unofficial Mills livechat on Tuesday, 9th October, at 5.30pm. There'll be a chit chat with lurkers, guests and forum members, followed by a questions and answers session with Scott Mills.

This will take place on a piece of chatroom software which will allow it all to be heavily moderated, and to make it easier for the technophobe Mills to answer the questions!

To ask a question in advance go here or wait till the night. A full transcript will be online after the livechat.

Are restraining orders going to be handed out against any of the over excited female forumists who may end up throwing cyber bra's and knickers at Scott? :P

Haha...;) I won't throw cyber bra's and knickers at him ... He might never come back then! :shock: :* That wouldn't be good!

Il n'y a qu'un devoir, c'est d'être heureux; il ny'a qu'une vertu, c'est la justice -Denis Diderot

Certainly kept me busy. I'd never done anything like that before, so it was a unique experience. Took me back to the days when I was a regular to the BBC Livechats! Never thought I'd ever be doing one.

SO many questions came through that were original and worth an answer, but popularity and time got the better of us.

The transcript is now online - see the front page. Big apologies to Grace, didn't realised she didn't get a question answered. That's the trouble with having so much to do so quickly.

Big apologies to Grace, didn't realised she didn't get a question answered. That's the trouble with having so much to do so quickly

Yeah I didnt get a question answered either, they were quite good for me aswell... :(

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Some of your questions were quite similar to others, so it was a case of hitting a button at whoever's came in first. Would have loved to have sat there and worked out who had a question answered and hadn't, but you have to think fast when moderating.

Scott is still going to answer some more remaining questions, so you're all still in with a chance.