Unofficial Mills

Jo Whiley is sooooo boring

markmacmillan

I think she is just what you want to hear during the morning, she's enthusiastic about the music, but isn't someone who is as hyper as Zane about it, which you wouldn't want whilst at work. She has simple features, and a good chemistry with Moyles and Mills. I often find myself texting in. To me, she's my breakfast show, being lazy like that...

I think that she's a great DJ and has a genuine passion for music, I do try and listen to her on weekday mornings whenever I can, particularly the Changing Tracks feature which I've always thought worked really well. It's true that the vast majority of her features aren't as controversial or laugh-out-loud funny as those of Moyles and Mills, but on the whole I do like her show and I think that it's ideal for easing you through the morning if you're at work. It'll be a shame when she does eventually leave, finding someone to successfully replace her won't be easy.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I'm not going to repost what I said in the "Jo Whiley's leaving" thread but just want to be counted in here as one of Jo's fans and supporters. She's someone who really knows her stuff, a true professional and in my opinion well worth whatever she's paid. Also just as a bonus, she's lucky enough to be one of Scott's friends.

UM is a nice place

I just thing Jo is a mediocre DJ. She gets me through however there is a million DJ's better than her.

Is she national radio standard? No.

Is she worth £300k a year salary? No.

[rant]How can you justify a £300k salary?, its hardly brain surgery they are carrying out. I feel that some of the staff are overpaid as for example Moyles is, there is no doubting he can be entertaining but the wage he is earning is ridiculous[/rant over]

I don't get the big fuss surrounding Jo at the moment. I think she's a perfectly good DJ and I listen to her show when I can, I find it to be a good listen, even if it's just on in the background.

im the same...

think thats the point of jo's show to be honest. its on at that time of the day where you dont have to concentrate and listen to her every word.