Unofficial Mills

What Makes You Happy ?

charli

This is gonna sound a bit weird, but I would like to know what makes you happy and what you find beautiful in life. I write lyrics and I want some inspiration from people. Can you help please ? I will post anything decent i come up with. Thanks.

Charli's in love with the new Panic At The Disco album

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What's making me happy at the minute is the fact that my dog's much better now. The vet thinks he's gonna be okay, thank God.

I don't think there's anything better than sitting on the garden when it's a warm night and just talking to my family until the early hours of the morning. That's my idea of perfection.

I'll help you out and predict the answers.

Grace: The Feeeeeling!11!11

Kelly: Old men!!111 Richard Hammond!!! David Tennant!!11!

Bumble_85: Proper grammar!!!!11

Bexy: V Festival!111

Distrakzion: Heat Magazine!1! Celebs!1!

Ema: McFly!!! Lush!!!

iain_smith: Stalking Radio 1 DJs! Scandal! Gossip!

goldengirlno13: Take That!!! Scotland!!!

Should I be glad I wasn't on Jono's list of predictions..?

Good music makes me happy, and being with my friends just doing silly things like blowing up condoms and making paper aeroplanes, and cycling fast on a traffic-free road with the wind in my face.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

just doing silly things like blowing up condoms

Haha! We did that in maths once. But we filled it with water. Then the teacher went out the room so we threw it across the room, then it popped! I felt sorry for Sam tho. Kinda pooped right next to him. He was so wet. Then we like threw it out the window!! Hehe. Sorry just had to share :P xx

Haha! We did that in maths once. But we filled it with water. Then the teacher went out the room so we threw it across the room, then it popped! I felt sorry for Sam tho. Kinda pooped right next to him. He was so wet. Then we like threw it out the window!! Hehe. Sorry just had to share :P xx

Is it right to say G'mornin or Ew to that one?

twitter.com/emgreatorex

Blimey! :|

Oh I only just realised that :S. Sorry.

Is it right to say G'mornin or Ew to that one?

Ermm, Both ?

x