Unofficial Mills

What the hell is wrong with me?

Jono

My post should reassure you. I'm a fifteen year old girl with a huge crush on Jeremy Clarkson. You will never have it as bad as me.

You're joking! Why havent you told us this before?! :P

And Jono, arent you even going to share the picture? Im quite intrigued now.

i kinda thought that :oops: but i dont want to be bitchy. and i think its just the picture that makes it look that way.

Dont be nice about it, I mean, lets face it, her thighs are actually huge. Didnt anyone see her in BB? They were huge then too!

And well, yes, saying that does look a bit bitchy. But, ooh well!

Each to the own I suppose but at least in print you can't hear the desperate wannabe speak which is a small mercy I suppose

Can't get past the ugliness of her personality to even begin to see her in that as a semi-naked woman - even though they normally appeal... I still hope never to hear of her again.

Just yuck through and through...

I went cold turkey on BB two years ago so have never heard this woman speak. Looking at the picture, she appears quite attractive with a nice body. The thighs are toned not flabby, in fact her whole body's toned and she has nice breasts that clearly aren't plastic surgery ones.

I appreciate though that if someone's a total arse it doesn't matter what they look like they won't have much appeal.

UM is a nice place

• 7 months later...