Unofficial Mills

Diana Concert - Shambles

Jono

Is it just me who is finding this whole event an utter shambles, and waste of six hours. Not even the finest artists sounded good. And Tom Jones covering the Arctic Monkeys was just shocking.

I've caught a little of it up to now, and have to say I think it sounds so bad because of the sound mix there - which just sounds terrible to me, all the levels wrong. Pretty much everyone sounds crap, and that's too much of a coincidence...? Nice thought though, despite never really having been much of a Diana fan.

The Andrew Lloyd Weber 'Any Dream Will Do' performance is making me feel awkward and embarrassed just watching it. Some old men and small children singing and then all the audience singing along is just making me cringe. Maybe it's linked to being in a performance of it at school when I was 9 but it is awful. Now the sound seems to have gone dodgy and keeps cutting out.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'

Who is the special guest then? Robbie Williams? I very much doubt. Probably Lulu to complete this travesty. How many times are they going to mention them. "I believe Fearne's talking to Take That... oh it's Tom Jones."

"Right now over to the stage for Take That... Oh it's Rod Stewart"

It reminds me of the Sam Fox presenting at that Brit Awards.

The Feeling were good, (shock opinion from me there) but they were a little subdued, nowhere near as much energy as I expected. By the looks of things, all of the acts were told which songs to do, not asked which they'd like. I thought it really was rubbish, spare a few acts. I prefered the clips inbetween, at least they were mildly interesting.

Someone should tell the BBC that Rod Stewart was born in London, not Scotland.

Yeah he was. But his Dad, two brothers and two sisters were born in scotland, i think thats the only reason why.

Kanye West, ooft. It might actually get a bit good...