Unofficial Mills

Forum Moods - 23rd June 2007

Jono

For those on all the 'UM3', 'UM3/Summer' and 'VB/Silver' styles you should see a little mood buton at the top.

By clicking that, you'll get a menu which will determine your mood. This will then appear on your posts, and on your profile, to show what mood you are in.

I will try to get it on 'VB/Blaze' but at the moment is proving unsuccessful. Anyway, just a quirky feature really...

Jono, great idea. This is really cool. Just found the button link to do it. Lets all get behind this and keep it updated.

Adam,

All part of the service. I need to prove the new software does do some exciting stuff ;)

I like it muchly too :D I changed my skin to the Summer one but as soon as I go to the next page it changes back to Blaze? Any idea why that is?

It's determined by cookies I think. To make sure it always sticks to the one go to 'edit options' and go to the bottom of the page.

:D the customer is always right

Meh its true, the customer is always right, good business teaches you that, as annoying as it is.

Becky is your mood gonna be constantly stuck on bitchy :P

Where would we be if we did'ht have rules....?

France, Thats Right.