Unofficial Mills

Jordan North's sexuality

onlyME

I don't like to pry, and I'm aware such a thing can be a private matter, but I noticed Jordan North has been joking more about sexuality recently. On Judge Jordan he said he was bisexual. Is this the case? He doesn't talk about having a girlfriend.

4 hours ago, onlyME said:

I don't like to pry, and I'm aware such a thing can be a private matter, but I noticed Jordan North has been joking more about sexuality recently. On Judge Jordan he said he was bisexual. Is this the case? He doesn't talk about having a girlfriend.

Good thing about Jordan I feel he’s decent to tell a joke in a respectful and non-offensive way. I think it doesn’t matter to the listener his sexuality is. I don’t expect presenters to divulge their personal relationships not unless they want to. If Jordan says he’s bisexual, he’s bisexual. The only one that knows Jordan North’s sexuality is Jordan. I take his or anyones word on their personal life as its no one else’s He might not talk about having a girlfriend boyfriend as he may not be in a committed relationship at the minute.

That said I know that sharing something as personal will gain much respect and the listeners would find it may help them to hear. But he shares what he likes.

16 hours ago, onlyME said:

For what it’s worth he has talked about previous girlfriends in the past, but I don’t think this really matters or needs a thread for that matter.

29 minutes ago, onlyME said:

It should be, but at the same time, he should feel he can say if it's the case.

Everybody's outlook is different on their sexuality.  

I am not in the closet but I don't talk about the fact I am "mostly gay" in work.  However, as it isn't a secret I can't believe it isn't widely known.  Nor do I care.

1 hour ago, onlyME said:

It should be, but at the same time, he should feel he can say if it's the case.

He can say or not say it but agree with @R1Fan1 that its doesn’t deserve its own gossip topic.  We should be passed the point and move on from sexuality gossip and poking noses in peoples private lives. @AndyK77 If you are bisexual its not ‘mostly gay’.

4 minutes ago, BBCAaron said:

He can say or not say it but agree with @R1Fan1 that its doesn’t deserve its own gossip topic.  We should be passed the point and move on from sexuality gossip and poking noses in peoples private lives. @AndyK77 If you are bisexual its not ‘mostly gay’.

Perfectly summed up here a year or two ago:

If Jordan wanted to talk about it, he would – and the pressure he’s bound to be under should everyone continue searching for, or talking about his sexuality is something no one should face. Whether Jordan North is gay, straight, bisexual or beyond is completely his business, and given he’s been on our radio waves for years now and our TV screens for weeks, if he wanted to share that he would’ve already.

https://graziadaily.co.uk/life/in-the-news/is-jordan-north-gay-straight-partner-wife/

1 hour ago, AndyK77 said:

Sexuality is a spectrum and I feel that description fits me better than bisexual.

I agree that when it comes to our own identities whatever language you use is fine and I don’t have the right to tell you words to use. So I respect that.

Does he do a good radio show and entertain people? Think that's kind of what really matters here.

He may or may not be. But even if he is, it's probably not his style to keep bringing it up and throwing the fact at people in every link. Someone's sexuality has way too much fuss and focus these days anyway imo, people can possess other qualities too. It's not all about what and who they are attracted to, infact it's entitled to be a private matter for them anyway.

on the grid.

Yep to be honest whether Jordan is straight or not is his own business at the end of the day. Plus it's clear Vick & him keep some parts of their private lives off the radio - many a time you'll hear the phrase 'Jordan/Vick doesn't talk about those things' when it comes to their relationships and there's only ever passing comments about Vick's relationship to Calvin Harris that you wouldn't catch unless you knew about it.

I don't listen to it too regularly but when I'm heard him on 'Help I'm Sexted My Boss' he does come across as accepting and open-minded with William Hanson being a big friend of his.

• 9 months later...