Unofficial Mills

How was your day?

Emma

New Tricks is on tonight - love it. Hardly watch tv but New Tricks Dr Who and Confidential plus the odd documantary like "My Big Breasts and Me" or the one about Mark Chapman on the Biography Channel last night are musts. Also I like Coast, Simon Schama's Power of Art, The 7 ages of Rock, Russell Brand when he's on, Jools Holland - come to think of it I watch more tv than I thought.

I have a buyer for my house and a flat lined up to buy but my buyer hasn't sold her place yet so she can't actually buy mine, which means I can't buy the flat either...wish it was all sorted.

Downloaded Free School Milk yesterday- am I the only person on the whole forum who likes Tiny Dancers?

Jail Guitar Doors charity gig on Saturday organised by local Reading musicians raised over £3000 for Billy Bragg's campaign to get young offenders involved in music. :)

UM is a nice place

• Replies 9.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Yay! I'm not the only one that loves New Tricks! Isn't Brian the best? I want a badge with his picture on it, just because. :D

My 17 year old daughter loves New Tricks too, loads of people like it. It's so funny and the acting's so good :)

Did you know the actress who plays Brian's wife is actually James Bolam's wife in real life? I think she's classic, really makes the scenes at home with Brian so funny :D

UM is a nice place

I've heard of Tiny Dancers, I've only heard one song by them (I Will Wait For You) but they sound pretty good.

They're great live, they wereon at KOKO on Friday. And they have a new release "Hannah We Know". Video for "I Will Wait for You" is on Youtube too.

In my opinion David Kay is a charismatic front man and I believe he writes most of the songs too. Amazingly, he claims on his myspace page that he's straight. If you've ever seen him you'll know just how unlikely that would appear to be.

UM is a nice place

Aaaaaaaaaahaha!

Trying to get people to go swimming in the outdoor pool near me today. this is what happened when i rang them:

Phone Call Numero Uno: Woke them up

Phone call numero 2: Woke them up. THEY FELL ASLEEP AGAIN WHILE I WAS TALKING TO THEM!

Call 3: Trying to go for 3 in a row of waking people up, He was awake :( lol

Hopefully i'll be going swimming today :D

>> I'm on here every now and again... <<

http://www.offthechartradio.co.uk

Got my French exam results this morning, have passed each module with flying colours and even came out with a first for one of them. :woo: Am getting my Spanish module results tomorrow, hope they'll be just as good, haha.

So save the last dance

For me my love 'cause I

I see you as an angel freshly fallen from the sky...

I went to town after my exam with my friend. We bougth some fancy bread from Morrisons and just sat there for about 2 hours talking. Then some weird man sat on the bench next to us. I'm sure he was drunk/high, he like kept leaning over and just stared at us. So we slowly walked away...

It was realy creepy, but that's Widnes for you.

Urrgghhh just went to the doctor and I'm not allowed to eat anything for 24 hours. I only slept for about 4 hours last night and I feel sick and dizzy already. It's 12 hours already since I last ate but he thinks I should still wait until tomorrow morning. So I'm just killing time really.

Good luck with the Geography Eleanor, it's a great subject.

'Forget happiness I'm fine, I'll forget everything in time'